Graduation

Graduation

Friday, March 1, 2013

Desperately Seeking Order


It's that time again.  Time to purge our cabinets, drawers, closets, and all the other little nooks and crannies that have accumulated an embarrassingly large amount of stuff.  Time to deep clean and organize what we have left. Deep down, I'd like to have a yard sale, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea.  I have mixed emotions concerning yard sales.  The kids are all for it.  They're ready to go through their stuff and make a little money.  Me?  My thoughts? I'm trying to get rid of the stuff I don't want.  It's hard to imagine anyone else wanting any of it.  I've always just donated heaps of stuff, but the kids really want a yard sale.  We'll see.

                                                                            We'll see.

No comments: