Graduation

Graduation

Friday, February 11, 2011

Robin Hood


The boys are participating in their first play.  Robin Hood.  One of the kids in our homeschool co-op wrote it as a comedy, and he did a great job.  It's hilarious!  We had our first read through last Friday, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ethan is playing a kid being babysat.  It's bedtime, and his babysitter is reading him a story...Robin Hood. Ethan gets more nervous and thankfully, will not have to run around stage much. He will, however, get to participate in the archery competition at the end.

Daniel isn't nervous, at all...yet.  He is playing a kid in the story and a merry man.  He's hilarious.  Such a little ham with great volume.  I knew his extremely loud voice would come in handy! Hannah was going to be allowed to say a line, but it ain't gonna happen.  This I know for sure. Daniel has volunteered to do her line.  Why am I not surprised?

It's going to be great.  I can't wait!

No comments: