Graduation

Graduation

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grace- My Littlest Comedian

Grace is indeed the youngest child.  She's precious and pleasant for the most part...  But she has a comical side that's a mile wide.  She really hates the song "Amazing Grace."  So much so that I take her out of church whenever we sing it.  She assumes in her own little Grace-is-the-center-of-the-universe world that we must all be singing about her.  And I don't mean a little bit of dislike.  I mean this little girl will burst into tears.  Seriously.

On the way to Deron's folks house last weekend, the other rotten children in the van wanted to see her get all riled up, so they sang "Amazing Grace."  We stopped them of course, but the damage had been done.  Then, as everyone else hushed up, Grace began to sing "Amazing Hannah, Amazing Mommy, Amazing Daddy..." with a look on her face that asked us, "See?  How do you like it?"

Then, the other day, the kiddos and I were playing Twister.  It was pretty hilarious.  Daniel always chose to hit his circles as far away from each other as he could in order to be Mr. Funny Man.  His shirt was creeping up exposing his six year old tummy.  He was laughing, and Grace couldn't resist.  She ran over to tickle his little belly. No one actually told her it would be funny.  But I can't remember when I've laughed so hard with my little guys!


I just love her natural sense of humor.  She's a sweetie.

(Please note that these photos are courtesy of Erin O'Quinn.  Didn't she do a fabulous job?  I'll be posting all the pictures from her over the next few posts!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel reminds me of Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes when he gets his pictures taken.