Graduation

Graduation

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grocery Savings

CVS
Total before sales/coupons:  $55.73
Total after: $8.67
(Mascara, eye liner, blush, concealer, foundation, and 3 bottles of nail polish-Brands L'Oreal and Revlon)

Kroger
Total before sales/coupons: $93.62
Total after: $44.43
(Stocked up on 4- Finish dish detergent, 6- Kleenex boxes, 13- canned veggies and tomatoes, apples, bananas, lettuce, peppers, 2- apple juices, 1- V8 Fusion juice, 1- grape jam, 2- cookie dough packs, 3- Ore Ida hashbrowns packs, 1 bag of tortilla chips, and 2- packs of cheese)

Publix
Total before sales/coupons: $27.29
Total after: $9.02
(Two large bottles of ketchup, Marvel Comic gummie vitamins, Disney Princess vitamins, Mac and Cheese, ID coffee creamer-16 oz., and 2 60ct boxes of Band-Aids)

Grand total: $176.64
Total Out of Pocket: $62.12
65% savings

I do not purchase items I do not use unless I know someone who can use an item I can purchase for free.

Please bear in mind that I still need to purchase nighttime diapers/pull-ups for my children who still need them, and I don't think anywhere can beat the Wal-Mart generic price this week.  And I will run by Kroger one more time to purchase 4 gallons of milk and pick up any markdowns at some point this week.

No comments: