Graduation

Graduation

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Girls' Night

The girls and I went to a wedding last weekend.  Hannah woke up at 6:30.  She laid her dress on the couch.  Brushed her teeth. She brushed her hair. She was ready and sorely disappointed when she found out the wedding wasn't until 6:00 p.m.!  

"There's gonna be cake and kissing and my favorite part where the princess walks to the front of the church!  It's gonna be great!"

We rode to my parents' house, and they let Deron and the boys hang out there while we, girls, had a girls' night at the wedding.  Daniel and Ethan were afraid it would be too loveish and that there might be too much kissing.  

It's been a long time since I've seen some of the guests, so it was really nice to catch up.  The wedding was beautiful.  The music was lovely.  I couldn't have asked for a better girls' night!

No comments: